From Arrowhead Stadium
They needed to play a good game, with very few mistakes, if they had any hope of beating the Baltimore Ravens.
It didn’t happen. It wasn’t even close. The Ravens grabbed a 30-7 victory over the Chiefs, moving on to the next round of the playoffs to face the Steelers in Pittsburgh this coming Saturday.
The Chiefs are done for the season, ending what had been their best season in years with a two-game losing streak and a ticket out of the playoffs. The franchise now has the dubious honor of losing an NFL record seven straight post-season games.
There’s so much to consider after this game and season. Here’s our coverage:
- GAME STORY: Lack of experience hurts Chiefs vs. Ravens.
- COLUMN: It always ends quickly in the playoffs.
- SIDEBAR: Cassel ends season with a thud.
- SIDEBAR: Chiefs can’t stop Todd Heap.
- SIDEBAR: Ravens rally around Reed.
- SIDEBAR: Charlie Weis finishes poorly.
- PLAY OF THE GAME: 4th-and-1.
- NOTES: Ravens getting ready to face Steelers, again.
- REPORT CARD: No passing grades here.
- PRE-GAME COVERAGE.